How do you get your foot in the door of large organizations if your firm is a small operation? I am describing how I have consistently gotten work with global companies…and continues to find ways to deliver value over time once he’s there. I also explain how to form such strong relationships that when key contacts leave the company, they engage you for projects with their new employer. And I share a unique question that I pose to clients to ensure they have listened to and understood what I have said.
- The secret to landing work in large organizations when you’re a small operation
- How to turn a single assignment into 3 years of work in a big company
- Why it’s important to build trusting AND memorable relationships with your internal champions
- How to make your fee a non-issue
- The power of connecting heart-to-heart with clients